Wednesday 14 December 2011

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“So?” asked Chels.

“So.” Answered John.

“Were you going to say something to me then?”

“I don’t know I think so; but I have forgotten what I was going to say.” Answered Chels.

“Lol.” Says John.

“So do you wanna come in?” asked Chels.                                                                                                

“Sure I would love to but only for a bit because well Mum and Dad want to expect that I be home by dinner time; because besides I am stuck babysitting my brothers Matt and Tony while Mum and Dad go to this ridiculous important function of theirs that’s on at 7pm.” Answered John.

“That’s Ok I can understand that.” Says Chels.

“Do you really?” asked John shocked.

“Yes I do you silly billy you.” Answered Chels giving John a whack on the arm.

“Hey wth was that for?” asked John.

“That’s just a friendly pat Johnny.” Answered Chels.

“Oh yeah okay I understand now.” Says John.

“Ok excuse the mess of this place atm rockstar; it’s not much of a house really because we are waiting for our furniture to get here lol.” Said Chels.

“You are excused babe.” Says John.

Chels gave John a tour around the house but saved her room till last; and she even introduced him to her sister.

“And last but not least is my room Johnny; I know it won’t look like a bedroom because furniture isn’t here yet.” Says Chels pushing her bedroom door open.

“Wow nice it’s an on suite or something right?” asked John.

“Yeah it is I chose this one because it has a walk in wardrobe with a bathroom at the end kind of thing.” Answered Chels laughing nervously.

“Oh wicked I would die to have a bedroom like this haha.” Laughed John looking impressed by Chels’s room.

“What are you doing tonight; Please tell me you are not busy?” asked John with pleading eyes.

“Nope I am not busy tonight.” Answered Chels.

“Why do you ask?”

“Because well my parents are leaving me at home to watch my brothers Matt and Tony while they go out to this stupid function of theirs at 7 and I need extra company so I don’t get bored.” Answered John.

1 comment:

  1. Alright Chels when are we going to get some chapters out of you?! Hope all is well with you my friend, take care.

    your jovi sister
    Cindyj

    ReplyDelete