Thursday 16 August 2012

Chapter 14


Chapter 14
(Mild Language)

“Why the hell do I have to fucking answer to you with everything that I fucking do John; fuck you seriously I am over it, you are such a control freak.” Cursed Dorothea in an angry kind of way.

“Fuck Dorothea; I am no fucking control freak and as for the fuck you part forget it I do not want to fuck you because right now you are pissing me off.” Snapped John.

Dorothea slammed the phone on the cradle as she hanged up on her boyfriend of 2 years feeling crankier then what she already did.

John hanged up feeling really pissed off by what Dot was doing to him which seemed unfair to him and it had Chels worried about him especially how it might be affecting him.

“John; are you okay?” asked Chels.

“Yeah I’ll be okay Chels; thanks for asking babe.” Answered John.

Just then John’s private phone line jingled again so John excused himself again to answer it and it was one of his best mates Bobby.

“Dude; if your ringing to ask me to come out tonight; then you weren’t fucking listening to a word I said earlier this afternoon on the phone.” says John.

“John what the fuck are you so angry for?” asked Bobby angrily.

“Oh I’m sorry man; I just got off the phone from snapping and jumping down Dorothea’s throat and having her do the same thing to me.” Answered John.

“That’s okay man; I understand your pain lol.” Says Bobby.

“So what you doing man?” asked John.

“Nothing bored as heck; tried to contact Danny but he won’t answer his damn phone.” Answered Bobby.

“Man I know why because he’s with Dorothea right now because I came off the phone from fighting with her lol.” Says John.

“WTF; are you kidding me man?” asked Bobby.

“Yep and no I am not joking man.” Answered John.

“Fuck man; you and Dot have been having issues with one another lately.” Said Bobby.

“I know, I know; and it is driving me insane.” Says John.

“Man I’m going to come and annoy you is that okay?” asked Bobby.

“Yeah man of course you can; I actually have my next door neighbour over at the moment.” Answered John.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like John needs a new girlfriend. Hmmm wonder if Chels would be interested?

    ReplyDelete