Wednesday 2 November 2011

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
(Mild Language)

“Me neither girlfriend I’m going to fucking miss you so much you know that.” Says Karla giving her best friend of 3 years a hug.
“I know because I am going to miss you too.” Said Chels.
“So you are really leaving for New Jersey for good then aren’t you?” asked Karla feeling sad.
“Yeah I am babe.” Answered Chels.
“I will come and see you off on your flight chick.” Said Karla.
“Yay I can’t wait; my flight is Saturday morning at 8:30am.” Says Chels.
“Okay I shall remember that and if you both need a ride to the airport I’m happy to give you a lift missy.” Offered Karla.
“I would like that bubba.” Says Chels.
So over the next week also Chels studied and did her homework everyday and she even stopped to take a break and help her sister with the packing.
By the end of the week all the packing was done and the removalists had come and picked up all the furniture and all the other heavy stuff that needed to be shipped off and taken to the girls new house in Sayreville, New Jersey.
All the girls had to do now was pack their suitcases and organise their handbags and get their flight to New Jersey for Saturday morning organised and once they had done that and Saturday morning came pretty fast so Chels and Mel got up at 6:00am to get ready and get their stuff together.
“Oh did I tell you Karla is giving us a lift to the airport this morning?” asked Chels.
“Yeah you did chick.” Answered Mel.
“Okay good because she will be here at 7:30am.” Says Chels.
So the girls made sure they had everything and then they stood around looking at nothing but an empty house.
“Wow I cannot believe it that we are really leaving California for good.” Says Chels.
“I know it’s scary lol.” Says Mel.
Just then the girls heard Chels’s best friend pull up in the driveway and beep her horn which meant it was time to get cracking and get going; so they got their suitcases and handbags together and made their way out of their old house out to Karla’s car.
“OMFG I am going to fucking miss you like hell woman.” Said Chels starting to get all teary eyed.
“I know me too missy; please don’t cry because then I will get all teary eyed lol.” Says Karla.

No comments:

Post a Comment