Wednesday 30 November 2011

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

“Matt; Tony and I were outside in the front yard mucking around playing footy and a cab just pulled up and dropped two girls off out the front of that house and get this I think that they are our new neighbours.” Says John getting excited by the minute.

“You think so?” asked Carol.

“Yes I know so; because I can feel it in my freakin’ bones mumma.” Answered John.

“Johnny; honey watch your language.” Says Carol.

“So can I go next door say hi to the new neighbours please??????????” asked John pleading to hope Carol would allow him to go next door.

“Alright but please be back in time for dinner besides you are watching your brothers tonight while your father and I go out to this function tonight it’s at 7pm.” Answered Carol.
“OK; I won’t forget besides how could I forget anyways.” Says John. 
“Although I rather be going out tonight and picking up hot chicks and hanging out with my friends.”
“Now John don’t start complaining because your mum and I got you tickets for that concert you went to last night with your friends Bobby and Danny; so you should be thankful for the tickets we got you for that concert.” Says John Snr.
“Sorry Dad I just rather be out with the guys and also picking up hot babes that’s all.” Says John apologising.

Just then the telephone in the kitchen started ringing off the cradle like a mad cow which had everyone go what the fuck.
“Mum I will get it; its probably Bobby wanting to annoy me.” Says John making a run for the kitchen.

So as soon as John got to the telephone in the kitchen he grabbed it off the cradle and answered it.

“Hello.” Says John.

“Hey man, What’s up?” asked Bobby.

“Not much dude.” Answered John.

“Are you busy tonight man?” asked Bobby.

“Yeah I am; why.” Answered John.

“Because Danny and I were thinking the 3 of us maybe should go and have a few drinks at the fastlane.” Says Bobby.

“No I can’t man; I’m sorry, I am stuck with babysitting Matt and Tony.” Says John.

“You have to be fucking kidding me man.” Says Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment