Friday 15 June 2012

Chapter 11


Chapter 11
“God what a bitch she needs someone to knock her back one and it could help to try and stop her being so nasty to you.” Says John.
“I know and do you really think the whole “she is needing someone to knock her back one” is going to work because I don’t know if it will and is there anyone in this freaking town that will hook up with my sister?” asked Chels with a unsure look on her face.
“Hell yes of course it will; and don’t worry I am sure we will find someone to knock your sister up.” Answered John.
“Ok;John.” Said Chels with a smile on her face.
“Come in and I shall show you around the place a bit and introduce you to my mum and dad and my two brothers.” Says John.
“Awesome thanks.” Replies Chels.
“Your welcome.” Said John.
So John showed Chels around the place and then he introduced her to his family and then they both ran off up stairs to hangout for a bit.
“Your parents are freaking awesome; cool and funny lol.” Says Chels.
“Awe thanks Chels.” Said John.
“Your welcome.” Replied Chels.
“I am anxious about how things are going to go for me on my first day at a new school; I mean considering the fact I had to pack up and walk out of California and leave my best mate Karla behind; which reminds me I was meant to give her a call to let her know that I had arrived in New Jersey safe and sound.”
“I’m sure things will go fine and besides you  know me anyways so you don’t have to get worried about the thought of not being able have any luck making new friends because you got me.” Says John.
“Thanks I’ll keep that in mind.” Said Chels.
“Your welcome.” Replied John.
“I can’t wait til Monday though; it’s going to be a good day then haha.” Says Chels laughing.
“I know it will be a good day, hope you don’t mind me asking who is Karla?” asked John.
“Oh um she is my best friend who I have known for 3 years; she’s an awesome chick as you get to know her lol.” Answered Chels.
“Oh wow you girls have been best mates for 3 years; it seems like a long time, because it’s funny you mention it I have a friend who I’ve been best mates for 4 years and we get on like a house on fire haha; his name is Bobby, we have this friendship that’s just not worth getting wrecked even if someone tried to.” Says John.

No comments:

Post a Comment