Wednesday 4 July 2012

Chapter 12


Chapter 12

“Yeah Karla and I are best friends and we always will be forever lol.” Says Chels.

“Yeah that’s true.” Said John.

“Omg you got your own private number and phone line; how cool is that, because I have my own private line in my room as well.” Replied Chels.

“Haha I know right it’s so cool lol; at least I get to use it to talk to my friends and also get to talk to my Girlfriend in private.” Says John Laughing.

“Ah ok.” Said Chels with a confused and unsure look on her face.

“Chels are you okay; you look confused and unsure, is there anything the matter or wrong?” asked John starting to get concerned.

“Nothing is wrong it’s just that I thought you were single and I thought it whilst you were mentioning that having a private phone line in your room meant being able to talk to your friends and your girlfriend in privacy.” Answered Chels lamely.

“Haha; oh my god you thought I was single; oh shit Chelsea you are not considering on saying you have a major crush on me are you?” asked John laughing.

“Yes I did think that and well yeah I have a crush on you because the second I met you when you came around I knew you were nothing but hot and cute; funny and all the stuff a girl looks for in a guy you know what I mean.” Answered Chels.

“Oh okay; okay that is so odd but you know if Dorothea finds out you have a crush on me; she will rip you like you’re a piece of white A4 paper because well she doesn’t like other girls trying to hook up with me lol.” Says John.

“Oh okay; who is Dorothea?” asked Chels.

“Dot is my girlfriend.” Answered John.

“Sorry I didn’t know that she is your Girlfriend.” Says Chels.

“It’s okay; if you must know I’m one of the most popular guys in school and Dot is like the most popular girl in school; she is the leader of  her little clique “The Plastics” lol.” Replied John.

“The plastics; who are they?” asked Chels.

“The plastics are the clique my girlfriend is leader of; they are nasty and I really do mean it they are nasty, so better be careful and stay clear of them lol, but the thing is my other best mate Danny has had a thing for Dot ever since 6th grade and yet Dot doesn’t know because Danny doesn’t want to say anything incase it wrecks everything between us and between Dot and I.” answered John.

“Oh I will stay clear lol.” Says Chels.

“Lol.” Said John.

2 comments:

  1. Jon needs to dump Dorothea and hookup with Chels. Maybe Jon can fix Danny up with Dorothea? In the meantime if I was Chels I would steer clear of Dorothea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed i think jon will dump dorothea for Chels

      next chapter soon

      Delete