Monday 7 January 2013

Chapter 16


Chapter 16

“What is so funny Chels?” asked John.

“Oh it’s nothing for you to worry about John.” Answered Chels.

“Please tell me because I want to know; what you were laughing at missy?” asked John.

“Ok I was laughing at you; because you said you were going to ask that exact same question as what I asked.” Answered Chels.

“Oh okay.” Says John.

“Lol.” Says Chels.

“Lol.” Said John.

Chels grabbed a pillow off John’s bed and she whacked him while he wasn’t looking and then he turned  around and grabbed another pillow off his bed which happened to be a king-sized bed and he hit Chels back with his other pillow.

“Bam gotcha! Chels.” Says John.

“Damn right you got me John.” Replied Chels.

“Yep I certainly did get you and I think I got you right where I want you hehe.” Says John laughing his evil laugh.

“Oh really?” asked Chels.

“Yes really Chels.” answered John.

“But what’s Dorothea going to do or say if she finds out you have cheated on her with me?” asked Chels.

“Look I don’t care about what Dot says or let alone what she’s going to do when she finds out I’ve cheated on her with you besides you should’ve been there at the party that was held at Bobby’s the other night my girlfriend of 2 fucking years cheated on me in front of everyone that was there that night.” Answered John.

“Okay  you know what lets hook up for good instead and then see what Dot says or does when she sees me and you together; she will probably go mad and all agro on us both especially you.” suggested Chels.

“Now that’s a good idea I reckon I would love to see how she’d like it if I did it to her.” Says John liking Chels’s idea.

“I know right it’s because I came up with it lol.” Says Chels.

So what was your sister cooking up for tea tonight?” asked John.

“Apricot chicken and rice.” Answered Chels.

“Oh yuck I hate apricot chicken and rice; that is so disgusting but my brothers love it especially Tony.” Says John feeling sick to the stomach.

“I know me too I hate it as well; I don’t eat it whenever my sister cooks it up.” Replied Chels.

“No way Omg that’s crazy because I’m the same but I will eat everything else but not apricot chicken and rice.” Said John.

No comments:

Post a Comment