Wednesday 3 July 2013

Chapter 17


Chapter 17

“Everyone says it is suppose to do your body good like keep you healthy and stuff because it is a staple food or something.” Says Chels.

“Really jeez that is something to come in handy than isn’t it.” Said John.

“Yeah it is; lol I would love to meet this girlfriend of yours that you have been with for 2 years; it would be funny to see if she and I get along well at all.” Replied Chels.

“Oh god if you two became friends it’s like you hang out with her then you never know what she might do to you behind your back; she is friends with you and all nice to you face to face but when you aren’t around she will bitch and backstab about you behind your back to her friends and it is a vice-versa sort of thing you know.” Says John.

“Oh I had no idea about that kind of thing.” Said Chels with a shocked look on her face.

“Oh it’s ok seriously it’s all good don’t worry about it.” Says John.

“Lol.” Replied Chels.

“Lol.” Said John.

“John, Bobby is here!” Carol shouted from downstairs.

“Just send him up mum okay.” Said John yelling back down stairs to his mum.

So two seconds later Bobby appeared at the entrance of the door to John’s room and was shocked by Chels’s appearance and how good looking she was.

“Whoa holy mother  of fucking cow dude; I knew I was right she is a hottie; do you think maybe I could ask her out.” Says Bobby talking to John like as if Chels wasn’t there.

“Dude outside into the hallway now.” says John dragging his friend out into the hall.

“We will return Chels.”

“It’s all good John.” Said Chels.

Two seconds later when John and Bobby were out in the hallway the first couple of words to come from John’s mouth was this.

“What the bloody damn fucking heck is wrong with you; you may find her to be a hottie but there’s no chance of you and Chels hooking up because you are not the type who goes for long term relationships you are more of the type who goes from girl to girl to girl and besides I had eyes on Chels first so I get to ask her out first so back off okay.” Says John.

“Oh what so I am not allowed to go out with her, is that all you are warning me about huh?” asked Bobby.

“Yes that’s all I am fucking warning you about man; because I don’t want to see you hurt her and let alone see her feelings get hurt.” Answered John.

After talking the two of them went back into John’s room where Chels was waiting and then the 3 of them started talking about stuff.

“Chels; I like you to meet someone important; lol.” Says John.

“This is Bobby, my best mate who I have known  for 4 years; and Bobby this my next door neighbour Chels.”

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    I think Jon forgot he already has a girlfriend therefore he has no right telling Bobby to leave Chels alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks

    but im sure jon hasnt forgotten that hes got a girlfriend but i think he wants to be with Chels more than he wants to be with Dorothea have to wait and see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let us wait so long this time ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't

      It's just I'm busy because of work but I'm going to be on top of it all

      Delete